You will be picked up from the designated meeting point and taken on a walking tour of the city. Accompanied by an English-speaking guide, visit the following sites in Paris:
• Notre Dame: Learn about the cathedral’s history, architecture, detailed facade and the coronation of a famous, albeit short, emperor.
• St. Chapelle: It was built to house Christ’s crown of thorns and a piece of the cross.
• Sorbonne University: See the most prestigious university in France.
• Luxembourg Gardens: Admire the perfectly manicured gardens surrounding the French Senate.
• Panthéon: The building is the resting place for some of France’s greatest citizens.
• Conciergerie: This is the brutal prison that held Marie Antoinette before her execution.
• Cluny Museum: This Middle-Ages museum of Paris contains the famous “Lady and the Unicorn” tapestries.
• St. Etienne du Mont: This beautiful church houses the tomb of St. Geneviéve, the patron saint of Paris.
• Place St. Michel: It is considered to be the heartbeat of the Latin Quarter.
• Bouquinistes: See the book and poster vendors lining the banks of the Seine.
This tour concludes in front of Notre Dame Cathedral.
Night Walking Tour English-speaking guide
Hotel pick up and drop off Food and drinks
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have.
My husband just got back from our trip to Paris and after discussing the highlights of our trip and the tours we took we both agreed the Latin Quarter Tour was one of the top...
United States, 24/Apr/2014
Gill was able to enage well with the group and provided interesting highlights. We enjoyed the experience....
As a group leader on our way to Gascony for a Cooking School i highly recomend this Tour. Everyone was totally impressed with our tour leader Scott, he was totally versed on...
Most popular Paris-area attractions