- Journey through scenic Mt Lofty Ranges dotted with small villages and spectacular views
- Tour the picturesque coastal towns including Port Elliot and stunning Horseshoe Bay
- Discover historic Strathalbyn on the Angas River and enjoy free time to explore the town
- Take in the dramatic views from The Bluff
- Explore the McLaren Vale wine region with its vineyards and old stone wineries
- Visit McLaren Vale and perhaps taste top local wines at Hardys Tintara Cellar Door
- Take this opportunity to sample produce at Medlows Confectionary and the Almond Train.
Explore the best of Victor Harbor and journey through the old paddle streamer port of Goolwa where River Murray River meets the lakes and sea. Behold the leafy olive and almond groves of the wine region and take in views of Australia’s natural beauty as you tour McLaren Vale. The old stone wineries are a beautiful sight to behold and a real treat for wine enthusiasts.