Save up to a whopping 65% with this NYC Sightseeing Pass and enjoy the most comprehensive and perfect introduction to the Big Apple!
Explore New York and visit all its popular attractions while saving money with this New York Unlimited Sightseeing Pass! Choose between a 1, 2, 3, 5 or 7 consecutive day pass and see as many of the 90 attractions as you embark on a marathon sightseeing spree. The pass also includes prix-fix meals and dollar discounts at several popular NYC restaurants.
The NYC Sightseeing Pass is the only pass that includes admission to One World Observatory. Experience the wonder that is New York and visit its attractions, museums, restaurants and more while on a budget.
Some of the main attractions that are covered by this pass are the One World Observatory, Statue of Liberty and many more. Simply present your pass at any participating attraction to gain free admission.
Some of the attractions included are:
• 9/11 Tribute Center
• Madame Tussauds New York – Fast-Track
• New York Botanical Gardens
• One World Observatory
• Radio City Music Hall Stage Tour
• Ripley’s Believe it or Not! – Fast-Track
• Smug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Gardens
• Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
There are many other things included in the bus pass like the Gray Line CitySightseeing Hop-on, Hop-off Tour Pass where Hop-on, Hop-off access is valid as long as the validity of the pass (1, 2, 3, 5 or 7 days as per the option chosen)
Some of the bus tour included in your bus are as follows:
• Gray Line CitySightseeing Double Decker Tour Pass - includes Downtown, Uptown, Brooklyn and Bronx Loop (Good for the duration of your PASS up to 72 hours)
• Gray Line CitySightseeing Night Tour
• Gray Line CitySightseeing Manhattan Experience Highlights (4 Hour Escorted Bus Tour)
• Gray Line CitySightseeing Multilingual Experience (4 Hour Escorted Bus Tour)
Also included in the pass is a number of exclusive dining offers in a number of restaurants like the "BB" Kings Blues Club & Grill, Buca di Beppo Restaurant, Buffalo Wild Wings Restaurant and more.
There are also a plethora of walking and biking tours as well as cruises that you can go for to enjoy your New York City visit to the hilt!
1, 2, 3, 5 or 7 day pass (as per the option chosen)
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have.
Most popular New York City-area attractions