Secure a place for your favorite tour and travel around DC in a convenient and flexible way with the Washington DC Sightseeing Flex Pass. Discover the best of DC attractions with unlimited access to CitySights DC hop-on, hop-off bus for 24 hours, as well as gain admission to your choice of 1, 2 or 4 attractions.
How it works
• Select the number of attractions (1, 2 or 4) and buy in just few clicks. You will receive your confirmation voucher via email.
• Redeem your voucher for DC sightseeing flex pass at CitySights DC Visitor Desk – Union Station, 50 Massachusetts Ave., NE (Main Lobby) between 9am and 4pm. Smartphone vouchers accepted – no need to print!
• Simply show your Pass at each attraction for FREE admission. Your pass is then automatically activated and valid for 7 days.
• Your Sightseeing Pass comes with a CitySights DC hop-on, hop-off Tour which will take you past the most important landmarks in DC. Board the bus from any of the 16 designated stops and explore the city at your own pace. (View tour stops and route map here)
.Tours and Attractions included: (Choose 1, 2 or 4 tours or attractions, as per option chosen)
• CitySights DC Night Tour • Bike and Roll – DC Bike Rental
• Bike and Roll – Monuments or Capital Sites Daytime Bike Tour
• Buca di Beppo lunch
• George Washington’s Mount Vernon
• Ghosts of Georgetown Walking Tour
• Historic Georgetown Walking Tour
• International Spy Museum
• Lincoln Assassination Walking Tour
• Madame Tussauds DC
• National Ferry – Daytime Harbour Cruise
• National Geographic Museum
• Old Town Alexandria Walking Tour
• Smithsonian Walking Tour: Myths and Misconceptions of American History
• Spirit of Mount Vernon Cruise
• Urban Adventure – Politics & Pints Capitol Hill Tour
Click here for the complete list of attractions valid from 1 April 2019
1-day hop-on, hop-off ticket Admission to 1, 2 or 4 attractions (as option chosen)
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have.
Most popular Washington DC-area attractions