Save up to 50% on top San Francisco attractions with the super-value San Francisco Sightseeing FlexPass and choose between visiting 3, 4 or 5 attractions in 7 days along with a hop-on, hop-off tour!
Why is the San Francisco Sightseeing FlexPass the ultimate choice for you?
• Save up to 50% on San Francisco’s top attractions as against buying the attraction tickets individually.
• Enjoy cash-free entry to over 18 attractions and enjoy San Francisco sightseeing the pocket-friendly way. The more you see, the more you save! Decide on which attractions to visit on the go and simply show your pass at each attraction for free admission.
• Major San Francisco attractions like Madame Tussauds, San Francisco Dungeon, Aquarium of the Bay, de Young Museum, walking tours, bike rentals, night tour and so much more included in the pass!
• The range of tours and activities offered in the pass is prolific and there’s something for everyone. Choose the experience that suits you the best.
• Also included in the San Francisco hop-on, hop-off pass is a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off tour.Enjoy unlimited access to the double-decker open top buses and enjoy flexible and convenient commute from one attraction to another and easy accessibility to popular San Francisco points of interest like Chinatown, Union Square, Fisherman’s Wharf, Ghirardelli Square, Haight-Ashbury and North Beach.
How to use your San Francisco Sightseeing Flex Pass?
• Select the number of attractions (as per option chosen) and buy in just few clicks. You will receive your confirmation voucher via email.
• Redeem your voucher for DC sightseeing flex pass at Bay City Bike - 501 Bay Street (Fisherman's Wharf) between 9am and 4pm.
• Simply show your Pass at each attraction for FREE admission. Your pass is then automatically activated and valid for 7 days.
• Your Sightseeing Pass comes with a Hop-on, Hop-off Tour which will take you past the most important landmarks in San Francisco. Board the bus from any of the designated stops and explore the city at your own pace. (View tour stops and route map here).
Why is San Francisco a traveler’s delight?
Experience San Francisco, home to architectural wonders, quirky residents, and enough attractions to keep you on your feet for the entire length of your trip! Visit the Golden Gate Bridge, walk through Dolores Park and spend time in San Francisco’s well-loved Chinatown and Japantown. Don’t miss out on the eclectic food scene of the city with its gourmet restaurants as well as kitschy casual food. Enjoy a stroll through the lovely city, explore San Francisco by bus or sunbathe at Baker Beach, San Francisco is sure to become an unforgettable experience for every visitor!
Admission to 3, 4 or 5 attractions (as per the attractions chosen) 24-hour San Francisco hop-on, hop-off tour
Hotel transfers Meals
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have.
Most popular San Francisco-area attractions