- Explore Rotterdam conveniently and economically with the Welcome Card
- Travel around the city hassle free with Free Access to public transport over 1, 2 or 3 days
- Personalise your sightseeing experience, choosing from 50+ attractions, experiences and tours
- Enjoy at least 25% discount on all inclusions - no validity restrictions
- Chooses from must-do experiences like hop-on, hop-off buses, cruises, Maritime Museum, Kinderdijk and more
- Both printed and smartphone vouchers accepted!
Varies according to your choice of attractions - please check the individual attraction websites or the accompanying Guidebook
Explore the best of Rotterdam, the stunning Dutch city on the banks of the Maas River, with the super convenient and economical Rotterdam Welcome Card. Valid for 1, 2 or 3 days, you can take your time to experience the best of this cosmopolitan city with Free Access to Public Transport for the duration of your stay and exciting Discount Vouchers (at least 25% off) at over 50 attractions, tours and experiences in the city. Personalise your stay in the city without burning a hole in your pocket!
Why Choose Rotterdam Welcome Card:
- Enjoy the best of Rotterdam with big savings over your choice of 1, 2 or 3 days
- Get unlimited FREE Access to metro, tram and bus lines of the RET public transport across the city during your stay
(NOTE: The free access does not include Fast Ferry, in the Waterbus and at other public transport companies)
- At least 25% discounts at 50+ tours, attractions, art & culture experiences and dining options - including, Hop-On Hop-Off City Sightseeing Bus,Royal Spido, Euromast, Pancake Boat Cruise, Natural History Museum of Rotterdam, Jamie's Italian (Markthal), Jody’s Bakery and more
- Once your Rotterdam Welcome Card is activated, it is valid for 1, 2 or 3 days (depending on the option you would have chosen).
- Each day of the Travel Pass’ validity ends at 4am at night. So, 1-day Card (no matter at what time you activate it), is valid only up to 4am on that particular day. It does not work on a 24-hour basis so if you have activated it at 11am, the validity does not end on 11am the next day. The same applies for 2 and 3-day Cards where the validities are on consecutive days.
- The Discounts are valid throughout your stay, whether you are in the city for a day or for a month.
- Always check in and out, also when you transfer! If you don’t, you are travelling with an invalid ticket and you will risk a fine.
How It Works
- Purchase Rotterdam Welcome Card as your choice of validity
- Redeem your voucher at the Rotterdam Tourist Information Office
- Voila, you’re done! You’re ready to experience the best of the city - just head to the first transport or experience you want to access, scan your Card and activate it!
Click Here for the COMPLETE LIST OF INCLUSIONS
1, 2 or 3-day Travel Pass (Free Access to RET Public Transport)
Discount Pass at 50+ attractions and experiences(valid during your stay)
City map with overview discounts
Access to Fast Ferry, Waterbus and other public transport companies apart from RET
Each of the discount vouchers shows how to get to a location by metro, tram and/or bus
Ready to use
Very easy to use...
Many options, best traviling metros and trams, Habor trip and euromast. Many restorants....
Great card and welcome in Rotterdam
Very nice card with free transport and discount for attractions....