You could take a Pancake Boat and enjoy the relaxing experience of cruising down the Maas river while dining on sumptuous pancakes. There is a whole world to explore and discover at Rotterdam Zoo.
You will experience the imposing architecture of ‘Manhattan on the Maas' on board one of Spido’s modern ships. Spido offers various sailing tours, allowing you to see Rotterdam in a totally different light.
You can enjoy a fantastic panoramic 360° view of the city at the "Euromast Tower", is the highest observation tower in the Netherlands. Daredevils can rope slide or abseil from the top of the Euromast Tower.
Enjoy the different and exciting way to see Rotterdam with "Splashtours". This tour provides an unforgettable experience to visitors of all ages.
In water continent ‘Oceanium’ make a magical voyage over the bottom of the sea and along coastal regions. See many marine and coastal inhabitants such as fish, playful sea-otters, puffins, snakes and a large group of king penguins. This is truly a great way to experience Rotterdam!
This is a pass to visit the historical monuments, museums, restaurants and places of entertainment in Rotterdam. You will be provided with a voucher booklet in Dutch or English comprising discount vouchers for discounts of 25% and more at 50 attractions, museums, restaurants and places of entertainment . 1, 2 or 3 days of unlimited travel on all metro, tram and bus lines in the RET public transport network
This also includes a city map with chip card for public transport (1, 2 or 3 days). The pass is valid until 31 Dec 13 and you can use the discount coupons ones at each attraction. All the offers in the voucher booklet apply to one person on a one-off basis (unless otherwise stated on the vouchers) on presentation of the Rotterdam Welcome Card and submission of the vouchers.
Some of the attractions listed in the Rotterdam Welcome Card include:
• Spido: All the year round Spido offers various fascinating harbour trips. There's the possibility to make a 75 minute cruise through the port of Rotterdam and enjoy the scenery.
• Pancake Boat: The Pancake Boat will take you along the famous skyline and through the imposing port of Rotterdam. Of course there will be all-you-can-eat pancakes, but the buffet has been extended to include warm side dishes. For dessert there will be ice cream sundaes with fruit, whipped cream and warm cherries.
• Rotterdam Zoo: Rotterdam Zoo comprising an oceanium is one of the biggest attractions in the Netherlands. From elephants, tigers, a world of butterflies to an array of aquatic species, the zoo is home to a great variety of wildlife.
• Restaurant 70 at Bilderberg Park Hotel: Restaurant 70 is a modern, à la carte restaurant where you can enjoy an excellent dinner in a stylish, contemporary and, most of all, relaxed atmosphere. The restaurant serves French/Mediterranean dishes, in which chef Jeroen Marée and his team will prepare some mouth-watering delicacies accompanied by some excellent wines.
• Bar & Brasserie Water: A 'taste' of Rotterdam with no-nonsense dishes made of pure ingredients, a generous selection of drinks and a unigue view. Water is informal, trendy and effervescent. There's no better place for guests to get together.
• Maritime Museum Rotterdam: The Maritime Museum has much to offer, including exhibitions and displays about water, and the port with its many different facets. The roar of cannons greets you at the entrance to the museum and steam machines run on full power while the ‘ship’s boy’ bashes spuds in the galley. Museumship Buffel transports visitors back in time and the youngest visitors get to experience their first ever maritime adventures.
• Splashtours: Tour with unique amphibious bus provides an unforgettable experience to visitors of all ages. In 75 minutes, you will drive along the most exceptional and beautiful spots in Rotterdam. Then comes the ‘splash’: the spectacular dive into the Maas River. Enjoy the different and exciting way to see Rotterdam with "Splashtours".
• Off_Corso: Off-Corso is more than just a venue for party people, the club has a vast artistic network and is the venue of choice where artists, performers, musicians and other creative spirits converge. Here, you can enjoy free drink with Rotterdam Welcome Card.
Plan your itinerary and explore Rotterdam at your convenience.
Rotterdam Welcome Card Chip card for public transport (1, 2 or 3 days) 50 discount vouchers booklet (Dutch/English) with discount vouchers for attractions, museums, restaurants and places of entertainment Fold-out city map
Each of the discount vouchers shows how to get to a location by metro, tram and/or bus
Very easy to use...
United Kingdom, 27/Mar/2014
Many options, best traviling metros and trams, Habor trip and euromast. Many restorants....
Very nice card with free transport and discount for attractions....
Most popular Rotterdam-area attractions