- Visit Singapore Zoo, home to over 3,600 creatures including some rare and endangered species
- The major highlights of the zoo include orangutans, Asian elephants, white tiger and a reticulated python!
- Hop-on to the tram and see stunning animals in their natural habitat
- This ticket only option gives you freedom to explore at your own pace!
- Both printed or smartphone vouchers accepted!
Singapore Zoo is open from 8.30am to 6pm (timings are subject to change)
With the Singapore Zoo ticket, plan your visit to one of the world’s most beautiful zoos and explore it at your own pace. The Singapore Zoo is spread over 28 hectares and is a haven to over 3,600 mammals, birds and reptiles including some rare and endangered species.
Tour the stunning gardens in a tram and see how natural barriers like streams, rock walls and beautiful landscaping are used to separate animals from visitors to create an 'open zoo' effect. Meet our close relatives, the friendly orangutans that are one of the Zoo's star attractions. Singapore Zoo is nine-time winner of the coveted Best Leisure Attraction Experience award by the Singapore Tourism Board!
Some of the animal zones of the Zoo include:
- The Orangutans: See the star attractions of the zoo - the famous orangutans. The Zoo has bred a large number of these highly endangered primates and houses the largest social colony of orangutans in the world.
- The Fragile Forest: A walk-through a rainforest environment with mighty trees, delicate ferns and stunning cascades. Here you can find free-ranging lesser mousedeer, ring-tailed lemurs, tree kangaroos, sloths and butterflies.
- Australasia: Interspersed with semi-arid and marginally fertile ground, this exhibit reflects the rugged beauty of Down Under. Visitors can come up close to Eastern grey kangaroos, agile wallabies and emus.
- Elephants of Asia: Admire five beautiful female Asian elephants as you enjoy the panoramic views of the reservoir
- Reptile Garden: This is the place to see all things scaly & awe-inspiring – from giant Aldabra tortoises to Sungei Buaya to the Komodo dragons.
- The Great Rift Valley of Ethiopia: This award-winning exhibit features a spectacular troop of the Hamadryas baboons alongside Nubian ibexes, black-backed jackals, rock hyraxes and banded mongoose in a stunning landscape of massive rocks
No need to book an expensive cab to this attraction! We offer great options with hotel transfers:
Zoo with Return Shuttle Transfers
Guided Zoo Tour with Transfers & Optional Breakfast with Orangutans
Singapore Zoo Entrance Ticket and Tram Access
A great day out with it raining a little which cooled us off. Plenty of animals to see and were out and about and not hiding. We only used the tram once as it was easier to...
We really enjoyed the zoo and it was nice to see wild animals not in cages...