The perfect introduction to Amsterdam, this 2.5 hour guided bus tour shows the very best of Holland’s capital. From historical monuments to the modern architecture of the 21st century, you’ll uncover the beauty of both old and new Amsterdam on this tour.
Drive through the scenic countryside of South Holland and arrive at the city of Delft, where the Netherlands’ famous Delft pottery is made. Your next stop is The Hague, the seat of the Dutch Parliament and home to the International Court of Justice used by the UN. You will also be visiting the Madurodam miniature park, where you can learn more about Holland’s history and admire the remarkable miniature versions of famous Dutch landmarks, historical cities and large developments.
Reach the Lindbergh Office at Damrak 26, 30 minutes before departure time. The tour is scheduled to begin at 9am. With this great value tour package, you will be doing the following things:
• A bus tour of Amsterdam city with a guide
• Visit to a charming windmill
• Visit to a diamond factory
• A tour of Delft, including a visit to a Delft blue pottery
• A bus tour of The Hague where you will be driven past the houses of parliament and the Peace Palace
• A visit to the Madurodam miniature park where you can see miniatures of all of Holland’s highlights within walking distance
There will be a 2 hours and 30 minutes break in Amsterdam before going to The Hague. You are free to explore the city on your own.
Deluxe coach Live guide with bus tour Visit to a diamond factory Photo-halt at a Windmill in the outskirts of Amsterdam Visit to a Delft Blue pottery Visit to Madurodam Delft tour in English/Spanish/German
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have.
Most popular Amsterdam-area attractions