Spend the enjoying Western Australia’s great outdoors on this great day out from Perth.
Begin your adventure with a visit to Yanchep National Park, home to a colony of koalas. Continue on to Lancelin for some thrilling desert adventures. Explore the white sand dunes in an exciting 4WD and try your hand at sand boarding.
The highlight of the day is a visit to the Pinnacles Desert. Thousands of surreal limestone pillars rising mysteriously out of the stark yellow desert sands will hold you fascinated as you begin a walking tour.
As the day winds to an end, the Western Australian outdoors will have you yearning to come back and experience more!
You will be picked up from your hotel in Perth at 8:00am to enjoy a fascinating day of spectacular natural contrasts.
The highlights of the day are:
• Visit the small town of Guildford – full of history and charm
• Travel through the Swan Valley where you will find colonial towns, crafts and Western Australia's first wine growing region.
• Visit Caversham Wildlife Park for an opportunity to see koalas close up. Grey kangaroos and black cockatoos are also a common sight at the park.
• Take a guided tour of a Lobster farm.
• Enjoy a Fish and Chips lunch.
• Continue to the Nambung National Park - home of the Pinnacles where will go dune bashing and have the opportunity to try your hand at sandboarding.
• Take an expert-led guided walk through the Pinnacles desert limestone pillars created by the forces of nature.
• On the way back to Perth take a break at the cray fishing port of Lancelin on the Indian Ocean. There will be time to take a short walk along the beach.
From here begin your return journey to Perth, you will reach Perth at approximately 7:30pm.
Hotel pick up & drop off Transportation in luxury coach Fish and Chips lunch 4WD Sand Dune adventure Caversham Wildlife Park Nambung National Park Sand Boarding Guided walk in the Pinnacles Desert
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have.
Pinnacles tour was great overall. Driver Paddy was entertaining and helpful. Did a great job. I would rate this as one of the better tours I've taken. OTOH, the tour I took...
United States, 15/Mar/2015
The tour was very well organized and the places we visited were beautiful. Recommended!...
Very good tour experience, especially the sandboarding part. Could have spent more time in the wildlife park and the sandboarding though.. Time constraint because of the long...
Most popular Perth-area attractions