- Discover Melbourne on a lively afternoon tour with a scenic punt ride in Royal Botanic Gardens
- Explore the highlights of Melbourne: its cultural icons, gardens, shopping precincts & more
- Drive past the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground, Etihad Museum and the beach to St Kilda
- See the colourful Brighton bathing boxes and enjoy some delicious local dishes
- Explore the shops and boutiques on Acland Street in St Kilda?
- Enjoy a relaxing boat ride in the Royal Botanic Garden’s Ornamental Lake
- Enjoy the convenience of being picked up from your hotel in Melbourne
- Both printed or smartphone vouchers accepted!
Hotel pick-up will start from 12pm.
Enjoy a relaxing punt ride on the Ornamental Lake in the picturesque Botanic Gardens followed by a lively coach tour showcasing the most popular attractions of Melbourne! Explore the chic bayside suburbs of St Kilda and Brighton with time for afternoon tea and take pictures of the bright and colourful bathing boxes.
If you wish to grab a quick bite before the tour, there are top eateries around Federation Square that your guide will be happy to recommend. From its gardens to its shopping precincts, from its popular attractions to its treasure trove of vintage finds, boutiques and eclectic eateries.
Your Melbourne sightseeing tour covers the following:
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG): One of the biggest sports stadiums in the world and the venue for both the first test match and the first One Day International, played between Australia and England in 1877 and 1971 respectively.
- Melbourne Park - National Tennis Centre
- Visit the Royal Botanic Gardens and enjoy a relaxing punt tour on Ornamental Lake. Take in the serenity and beautiful gardens from an elegant wooden punt. Your "punter" in a period dress will propel your boat and provide entertaining commentary on the Melbourne.
- Enjoy a drive past the Arts and Cultural Centre, Docklands - waterfront development, Etihad Stadium and Bolte Bridge boasting fabulous views!
- Travel by the beach to trendy St Kilda
- Explore Acland Street in St Kilda - a vibrant cosmopolitan mix of funky bars, eateries, shops and acclaimed patisseries
- Try out the local favourite - afternoon tea or coffee and continental cake (own expense)
- Fashionable suburbs of Elwood and Brighton
- Brighton bathing boxes - a functional remnant of a bygone era. A great opportunity for taking photos.
- Fitzroy Street in St Kilda - lively with its restaurants and bars
- Albert Park Lake - site of the Formula One Grand Prix.
- Hotel pick-up from selected hotels
- Melbourne city tour
- Wi-Fi on coach
- Coach tour
- Live tour commentary in English
- GPS Commentary in Mandarin and Japanese
- Complimentary GPS devices
- Punt tour at the Botanic Gardens
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks