Enjoy a boat cruise to the gigantic If Castle that dates back to the 16th century. See the prison cells, its museums and get a glimpse into the dark history of the castle. Interestingly, it was the setting for the famous Alexandre Dumas novel ‘The Count of Monte Cristo’. Truly a great way to experience Marseille!
This is a pass to visit the historical monuments, museums and art galleries of Marseille.
You can opt for a 24 hour or 48 hour pass. The pass allows you access to many attractions, museums, tourist trains, boat ride to If-Castle, guided tours and ticket for the entire public transport network.
You can visit the following sites at your own pace:
• Museum of African, Océanic and American-Indian Art
• Marine Museum
• Modern Art Museum
• Roman Docks Museum
• Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology
• History Museum
• Fashion Museum
• Death Camps Memorial
• Natural History Museum
• Museum of Popular (Arts and Traditions of Marseille)
• Grobet-Labadié Museum
• MAC (Contemporary Art)
• Earthenware Museum
• Palais des Arts (Temporary exhibitions)
• Guided Tours of the town (Panier, Saint-Victor, Longchamp…)
• Visit of the If-Castle
Public Transportation Network:
• Free access to the metro and bus (closed on 01st May)
• Tourist train to Notre-Dame de la Garde or The old Town: le Panier
• A choice between Boat to the If-Castle, Boat to the Frioul Islands and Colorbus Tour (Hop-On Hop-Off bus).
• 10% discount at certified boutiques: Office de Tourisme et des Congrès, Les Galeries Lafayette, Le Comptoir du Panier, L’Occitane, Durance, Torréfaction Noaille, Dromel Ainé, Escale Marine, Marseille en Vacances and les Minots de Marseille.
• Free soap sample : Les Savons de St Victor
• Reduce rate for entrance to the International Fair of Marseille (September), Velodrome Stadium guided tours, the Ice Rink of the “Palais Omnisports, for renting an OM footbal fielf and free access to the sports complex OM Foot Village.
• Free tasting at: Le Four des Navettes, Les Navettes des Accoules, La Cure Gourmande and La Maison du Pastis
• Discounted price: sightseeing tour by open-deck coach, the Festival of Marseille in July (music, dance), original productions of the Carpe Diem Theatre, The National Theatre, La Criée, The Theatre the Gymnase, Theater Nono, Station Alexandre, The Opera of Marseille, Château La Buzine, the Silo, le Mémorial la Marseillaise, the Castle of the Buzine, the “Villa Méditerranée”.
• 10% discount for boat excursions with Compagnies Maritimes Calanques
• 10% discount for tuk-tuk and 2 CV strolls, for cooking lesson at l’atelier des Chefs.
• Reduced rate for a return ticket with the airport shuttle
Plan your itinerary and explore Marseille at your convenience.
Free access to museums Guided Tours of the town (Panier, Saint-Victor, Longchamp…) according to availability and programmation Free access to MuCEM (closed Tuesday) Visit of the If-Castle Free access to the metro, bus, tramway and city shuttle (closed on 1st may) Tourist train to Notre-Dame de la Garde or the Old Town Choice between Boat to the If-Castle, Boat to the Frioul Island and Colorbus Tour (Hop-On Hop-Off bus). 10% discount at certified boutiques Free soap sample Free tasting
Maps and guidebook will be provided at the reception desk of the Tourist Board.
good price for this city pass card. u can use all transportation and visit many attractions in marseille.. free or with discount. nice experience best ideal for every...
The family had a great day using this pass to visit Marseille....
United States, 23/Apr/2014
We purchased the Marseille City Pass for our cruise stop in Marseille. We were interested in going to Chateau d'If and riding the Petit Train to Notre Dame de la Garde, and by...
United States, 07/May/2013
Most popular Marseille-area attractions