This booklet of pre-paid tickets are wonderful because it saves you a total of 48%, compared to if these tickets were bought individually.
The Houston CityPASS entitles you admission to these top attractions: Space Center Houston (includes NASA Tram Tour), Downtown Aquarium, Houston Museum of Natural Science, the choice between the Children’s Museum of Houston OR Kemah Boardwalk All-Day Ride Pass, and the choice to see Houston Zoo OR Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
Another bonus of purchasing the Houston CityPASS is you can skip the long lines at ticket booths! The pass is valid for 9 consecutive days allowing you plenty of time to visit all the attractions and get the best value for money
Get great discounts on sightseeing in Houston with your Houston CityPASS. This multi-attraction pass gives you paid admission to five of the city’s most exciting experiences.
Your CityPASS is valid for nine consecutive days beginning on the date of first use, so you have plenty of time to fit everything in. Another advantage of the Houston CityPASS is that you get to jump the queue at most attractions and save precious time.
Your Houston CityPASS gives you admission to the following:
• Space Center Houston (includes NASA Tram Tour)
• Downtown Aquarium
• Houston Museum of Natural Science
• Optional Ticket 1: Houston Zoo OR Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
• Option Ticket 2: Children’s Museum of Houston OR Kemah Boardwalk All-Day Ride Pass
More details about these great attractions is given below:
• Space Center, Houston: The Official Visitor’s Center of NASA’s Johnson Space Center, home of the astronauts and Mission Control. The Center has actual spacecraft, spacesuits and other artifacts, as well as new exciting exhibits throughout the year. Plus, go behind the scenes at NASA on a guided tram tour! Houston CityPASS includes admission to the Giant Screen Theater.
• Downtown Aquarium: Experience the wonder of the underwater world at the Downtown Aquarium as you tour the Aquarium Adventure Exhibit. Discover 400 species of fascinating marine life. Touch and feed the deep-water dwellers at Discovery Reef and catch a glimpse of the magnificent white tigers of the Maharaja’s Temple.
• Houston Museum of Natural Science: View a rich and diverse array of natural treasures and technological marvels. The world's finest collection of display-quality gems and minerals and an awesome array of dinosaur skeletons are only a few of the many first-class exhibitions.
• Houston Zoo: Escape to a lush tropical landscape with 4,500 exotic animals and bring your whole family. A visit to this great Zoo is like travelling the far corners of the world without leaving Houston.
• Kemah Boardwalk : Enjoy amusement rides, nine waterfront restaurants, shopping, midway games, live entertainment and weekend festivals. Brave the Bullet roller coaster, ride our train and Ferris wheel and plunge 140 feet on the Drop Zone. Kemah Boardwalk appeals to all kids
• The Fine Arts Museum: Experience 5,000 years of art history in a single day. The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, is one of the nation’s premier destinations for art lovers, with a distinguished collection that spans human creativity from the earliest civilizations to today.
• The Children’s Museum: Twenty fantastic hands-on exhibits, offer you the chance to build robots in Invention Convention; anchor the news; get elected as mayor of Kidtropolis; explore nanotechnology; portal through a mathematical quest in Cyberchase; take a wet, wild adventure into FlowWorks; and climb a three-story tower in PowerTower.
Space Center Houston (includes NASA Tram Tour) Downtown Aquarium Houston Museum of Natural Science Option Ticket 1: Houston Zoo OR Museum of Fine Arts, Houston Option Ticket 2: Children’s Museum of Houston OR Kemah Boardwalk All-Day Ride Pass
United States, 07/Aug/2017
Most popular Houston-area attractions