- Explore one of Australia’s finest routes on a lively Great Ocean Road tour from Melbourne
- See the 12 Apostles, Port Campbell National Park, Loch Ard Gorge and Great Otway National Park
- Be swept off your feet by the stunning coastal views, unique rock formations, pristine beaches & more
- Enjoy the Bush Billy tea with delish snacks, a quintessential Aussie experience
- Enjoy a sumptuous 2-course luncheon in the elegant Apollo Bay Hotel
- The action-packed tour takes you through all the highlights of the Great Ocean Road
- Enjoy fascinating commentary during the tour by a professional English-speaking guide
- Enjoy the convenience of hotel pick-up from Melbourne
- Travel in the comfort of air-conditioned coaches with FREE WiFi
- Both printed or smartphone vouchers accepted!
8am. Hotel pick-up will start from 6:30am.
It’s time to tick the Great Ocean Road off your Australian bucket list! Explore one of the world’s finest routes and set out to discover the charms of what is arguably the most beautiful coast road in the world. Home to national parks with hiking trails, beautiful natural scenery, unique rock formations and historic sites, the iconic Great Ocean Road hugs the ocean, promising spectacular views at every twist and turn.
The entire journey provides the most fabulous photo ops, so be sure to carry your camera with you.
Let’s take a look at how the Great Ocean Road tour unfolds:
- Views of Melbourne and Port Phillip Bay from West Gate Bridge
- Enjoy an Aussie style Bush Billy Tea with lamingtons (scrummy Australian cakes), Vegemite and crackers - old fashioned hospitality.
- Spectacular coastal views along the Great Ocean Road
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Southern Ocean as you drive towards the small town of Lorne
- Enjoy a premium 2-course lunch at the elegant Apollo Bay hotel, included in the package. Take a breather at the charming coastal town of Apollo Bay and explore its streets, shops and beaches.
- Head towards the beautiful crescent-shaped sandy Apollo Bay beach. Encased by the rolling lush Otway hills in the backdrop, enjoy a stroll on the pristine sands.
- Make your way through the cool temperate rainforests of Otway National Park.
- Port Campbell National Park's rugged coastline, "The Shipwreck Coast"
- Explore the Port Campbell National Park and its iconic array of rock formations. See the majestic monoliths of the Twelve Apostles, the unique rock formation which has become a natural icon.
- You may take an optional helicopter flight over the shipwreck coast (own expense)
- Stop at the magnificent Loch Ard Gorge and witness the great erosive power of the ocean. The sea-carved Elephant Rock coupled with crystal clear waters is a beautiful sight.
- Port Campbell - holiday resort and fishing village
- Return directly to Melbourne enjoying an on-board Australian movie "All The Rivers Run - 1"
- Admire evening sweeping views of Melbourne at twilight from West Gate Bridge.
- Hotel pick-up from selected hotels
- Coach touring
- Free WiFi on coach
- National park entrance
- Aussie style Bush Billy tea with lamingtons
- Live English-speaking guide
- Vegemite and crackers
- Premium two-course lunch
- GPS Headset Commentary in Mandarin or Japanese