The Chicago CityPASS gives you a ticket booklet with vouchers to the following attractions: Shedd Aquarium, The Field Museum, Skydeck Chicago Fast Pass and the choice between the Museum of Science and Industry OR the 360 Chicago Observatory and Adler Planetarium OR Art Institute of Chicago.
This fantastic pass gives you a total discount of 50% off of admission prices, as well as allows you to skip the long lines at the ticket booth. What’s more your ticket booklet is valid for 9 days allowing you plenty of time to visit all the attractions and get the best value for money.
Chicago CityPASS offers a select group of Chicago’s most popular, most famous attractions, priced 53% less than the same tickets purchased separately. Five premier attraction admission tickets are bound in a pocket-size booklet. A map, attraction details, transportation directions, best times to visit, and destination tips from the experts at National Geographic Traveler magazine make Chicago CityPASS an ideal guidebook.
It’s an organized, budget-friendly travel solution for an action-packed weekend or leisurely exploration over the entire nine days that Chicago CityPASS is valid for.
Get great discounts on sightseeing in Chicago with your Chicago CityPASS. This multi-attraction pass gives you paid admission to five of the city’s most exciting venues.
You have plenty of time to fit everything in. Another advantage of the Chicago CityPASS is that you get to jump the queue at most attractions and save precious time.
Your Chicago CityPASS gives you admission to the following :
• Shedd Aquarium
• The Field Museum
• Skydeck Chicago
• Adler Planetarium OR Art Institute of Chicago
• 360 Chicago Observatory OR Museum of Science and Industry
Below is some more information about each of the above attractions:
• Shedd Aquarium: Shedd Aquarium is home to 32,500 animals that swim and crawl, slither and fly. There's an otter and an octopus, lizards, whales and dolphins, jellyfish and a sea turtle. Walk through a flooded Amazon forest, and see the magnificent Caribbean reef. Enjoy VIP entry and your choice of a 4-D experience.
• The Field Museum: Meet Sue, the largest, most complete T. Rex ever found. Explore an ancient Egyptian tomb, discover the astonishing diversity of life on Earth and connect with cultures from all over the world. Your CityPASS also gives you entry to the 'Underground Adventure'.
• Adler Planetarium: Explore outer space without leaving Chicago. Follow astronauts into orbit and experience the beauty of starry night skies. Learn about NASA missions, discover the Milky Way, and find out what lies beyond our world. Your CityPASS includes entry to two fabulous planetarium shows.
• Museum of Science and Industry: Among its many exhibits this wonderful Museum has a working coal mine, a World War II German submarine and a NASA space capsule used on the Apollo 8 mission. Your CityPASS includes entry to an eye-popping OMNIMAX show on a five-story-high screen
• 360 Chicago Observatory: Go 1,000 feet up at 360 Chicago Observatory and see stupendous panoramas spanning four states. America's fastest lifts will get you up there in no time at all. Your CityPASS includes the fantastic Sky Tour and a coffee in the award-winning Expressions cafe.
• Skydeck Chicago: Enjoy phenomenal 360-degree views of up to four states from the top of the Western Hemisphere’s Tallest Building!
• Art Institute of Chicago :Voted the number 1 museum in the world by TripAdvisor, the Art Institute of Chicago is a must-see on any trip to the Windy City. Experience the greatest Impressionist collection outside Paris, and see contemporary masterpieces in the spectacular Modern Wing. Stand before classics like American Gothic, and travel the globe through new galleries devoted to the art of ancient Greece, Japan, Africa, and the Americas.
Admission to: Shedd Aquarium (VIP entry to galleries, Amazon Rising, Wild Reef, Oceanarium and Polar Play Zone plus your choice of a 4-D Experience) The Field Museum (includes Underground Adventure) Skydeck Chicago (includes Fast Pass Admission and The Ledge) Option Ticket 1: Adler Planetarium (includes VIP entry and one 3-D theater show) OR Art Institute of Chicago (includes audio tour) Option Ticket 2: 360 Chicago Observatory (includes Fast Pass Admission, multimedia tour and free coffee) OR Museum of Science and Industry (includes VIP entry to exhibits, an Omnimax show and a motion simulator ride)
It's very convenient to observe the city with a pass. You can use it for several days and visit the most interesting attractions around the city. I missed Planetarium and Field...
Russian Federation, 30/May/2013
The most important privelege from this PASS is that you do not need to stay endless lines to enter any atraction suggested - like Observation Deck or Hancock Tower. We enjoied...
Russian Federation, 30/May/2013
Most popular Chicago-area attractions