- Enjoy a tour of Melbourne and see its popular attractions with a knowledgeable guide in tow
- Beat peak hour traffic and avoided daytime crowds with a morning tour of Melbourne
- See attractions like Little Italy, the vibrant China Town and Federation Square
- Explore Fitzroy Gardens, one of Melbourne’s most historic and picturesque Gardens
- Visit Queen Victoria’s Market, the southern hemisphere’s largest open-air market
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Yarra River and admire Melbourne’s beautiful skyline from the water
- Upgrade your cruise package to include a box lunch
- Both printed or smartphone vouchers accepted!
8:10am. Hotel pick-up will start from 6:45am.
You’re simply spoilt for choices when it comes to sightseeing in Melbourne, arguably the artistic and cultural capital of Australia. This Melbourne morning tour cherry-picks the most popular experiences and attractions that are an absolute must-see when exploring Melbourne.
Here’s some of the Melbourne experiences that the fun tour covers:
- Drive past the Old Melbourne Gaol, Lygon Street also known as ‘Little Italy,’ Melbourne University, Parliament House and Princess Theatre
- Royal Exhibition Building
- Melbourne Museum
- Take a guided walk through some of Melbourne's best arcades and laneways - Royal Arcade, Block Arcade, Centre Place and Degraves Street
- Flinders Street Station
- Collins Street - Paris end
- Old Treasury Buildings and State Offices
- A photo stop at St Patrick's Cathedral
- Explore Fitzroy Gardens, one of the major Victorian-era gardens in Australia and the site of Captain Cook’s Cottage, where the famed English explorer spent some years of his childhood.
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- East Melbourne - ornate Victorian terraced homes
- Queen Victoria Market* - Enjoy some refreshing retail therapy at Queen Victoria Market, look for a bargain, wander around the fresh produce and take in the vibrant cosmopolitan atmosphere
- Flagstaff Gardens
- Law Courts
- Federation Square
After the tour, enjoy a stroll along the scenic riverside and enjoy a relaxing Yarra River cruise. It's also a great photo opportunity to capture Melbourne's distinct and spectacular city skyline. Experience the early settlement days with views of the barque "Polly Woodside" and bluestone wharves, see the West Gate Bridge and take in the spectacular skyline of Melbourne from the water. You can upgrade your cruise to include a gourmet lunch box.
- Hotel pick-up from selected hotels
- Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- English-speaking guide
- Yarra River Cruise with commentary
- Gourmet boxed lunch and drink (optional)
- WiFi onboard coach
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and Drinks