- Enjoy a tour of Melbourne and see its popular attractions with a knowledgeable guide in tow
- Beat peak hour traffic and avoided daytime crowds with a morning tour of Melbourne
- See attractions like Little Italy, the vibrant China Town and Federation Square
- Explore Fitzroy Gardens, one of Melbourne’s most historic and picturesque Gardens
- Visit Queen Victoria’s Market, the southern hemisphere’s largest open-air market
- Explore the inner sanctum of the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Enjoy the convenience of hotel pick-up included in the package
- Both printed or smartphone vouchers accepted!
Hotel pick-up will start from 6:45am.
You’re simply spoilt for choices when it comes to sightseeing in Melbourne, arguably the artistic and cultural capital of Australia. This Melbourne morning tour cherry-picks the most popular experiences and attractions that are an absolute must-see when exploring Melbourne.
Here’s some of the Melbourne experiences that the fun tour covers:
- Drive past the Old Melbourne Gaol, Lygon Street also known as ‘Little Italy,’ Melbourne University, Parliament House and Princess Theatre
- Royal Exhibition Building
- Melbourne Museum
- Take a guided walk through some of Melbourne's best arcades and laneways - Royal Arcade, Block Arcade, Centre Place and Degraves Street
- Flinders Street Station
- Collins Street - Paris end
- Old Treasury Buildings and State Offices
- A photo stop at St Patrick's Cathedral
- Explore Fitzroy Gardens, one of the major Victorian-era gardens in Australia and the site of Captain Cook’s Cottage, where the famed English explorer spent some years of his childhood.
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- East Melbourne - ornate Victorian terraced homes
- Queen Victoria Market* - Enjoy some refreshing retail therapy at Queen Victoria Market, look for a bargain, wander around the fresh produce and take in the vibrant cosmopolitan atmosphere
- Flagstaff Gardens
- Law Courts
- Federation Square
After the Melbourne city tour, enjoy a guided tour of the Melbourne cricket Ground, the birthplace of Test and One Day International cricket and home of the AFL Grand Final. The MCG is so much more than just a sports venue and plays host to many sporting events every year.
- Hotel pick-up from selected hotels
- Melbourne city tour
- Guided tour of MCG
- Wi-Fi on coach
- Coach tour
- Live tour commentary in English
- GPS Headset Commentary in Mandarin or Japanese
- Hotel drop off
- Food and drinks