- Explore the history, architecture, café culture and shopping scene of Melbourne on a lively coach tour
- Beat peak hour traffic and avoided daytime crowds with a morning tour of Melbourne
- Look for great bargains and check out the fresh produce at Queen Victoria Market
- Enjoy a guided walk through some of our laneways and shopping arcades
- Take in awesome views of Melbourne from Eureka Sydeck 88
- The Eureka Skydeck is the highest public vantage point in the Southern Hemisphere
- Enjoy the convenience of hotel pick-up
- Both printed or smartphone vouchers accepted!
8:10am. Hotel Pickup will start from 6:45am.
There’s simply loads to see, discover and experience in Melbourne, arguably the artistic and cultural capital of Australia. This Melbourne morning tour cherry-picks the most popular experiences and attractions that are an absolute must-see when exploring Melbourne.
Here’s some of the Melbourne experiences that the fun tour covers:
- Drive past the Old Melbourne Gaol, Lygon Street also known as ‘Little Italy,’ Melbourne University, Parliament House and Princess Theatre.
- Royal Exhibition Building
- Melbourne Museum
- Take a guided walk through some of Melbourne's best arcades and laneways - Royal Arcade, Block Arcade, Centre Place and Degraves Street
- Flinders Street Station
- Collins Street - Paris end
- Old Treasury Buildings and State Offices
- A photo stop at St Patrick's Cathedral
- Explore Fitzroy Gardens, one of the major Victorian-era gardens in Australia and the site of Captain Cook’s Cottage, where the famed English explorer spent some years of his childhood.
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- East Melbourne - ornate Victorian terraced homes
- Queen Victoria Market* - Enjoy some refreshing retail therapy at Queen Victoria Market, look for a bargain, wander around the fresh produce and take in the vibrant cosmopolitan atmosphere
- Flagstaff Gardens
- Law Courts
- Federation Square
Your tour ends with a trip to the Eureka Tower. Melbourne’s most distinctive skyscraper boasts the highest viewing platform in the Southern Hemisphere, some 300 meters above sea level.
Take an elevator to the Eureka Skydeck on the 88th floor, which lets you look out over this diverse cosmopolitan city from a glassed-in observatory in the clouds.
- Hotel pick-up from selected hotels
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Admission to Eureka Skydeck 88
- Visit to Queen Victoria Market
- WiFi onboard
- Live tour commentary in English
- GPS Headset Commentary in Mandarin or Japanese
- Hotel drop off
- Admissions to attractions (except Eureka Skydeck 88)
- Food and drinks